Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Another Night In The Land Of The Loonie

Actually it's just another evening at my parent's place... My dad picked me up from work because I was going to go and visit my opa in the hospital again but he got transferred back down to ladysmith hospital today so I ended up coming over for a visit. The drama never ends around here I swear. It's becoming so strange...cause I won't be around it for a few days and then I get here and all hell's breaking loose. I love my family but I love living away from them so much. People really need to come and see my new house! Just ask me for directions and there's an open door.

Halloween is coming up soon and I'm very excited...it's my second favorite time of the year (just below Christmas) I'm working on piecing together the remainder of my 80's outfit before this weekend because 70 below's having a halloween costume party thing that I'm hoping to go to. It should be a lot of fun...definately don't wanna go to the Griz after what happened lastweekend. There's stuff going on at the Cambie and the Queens too I believe so we'll see what's happening. Ashley's having a halloween party on Halloween night so if anyone wants to come just give me a call. We'll probably just be hanging out at her place and stuff for a while and then heading down to 70 or something. It's going to be one interesting weekend. So glad that Sunday's are slack and that I have wednesday off.

Well I should probably go and convince my dad to drive me back to my house so that I can relax and get some sleep. I was woken up way too many times during the night lastnight for my liking. Woot work tomorrow 1-9:30 and then off on thursday. If anyone's bored tomorrow come say hi. I'll see ya all later..buh-bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home