Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Something...anything people...come on

I'm so unbelievably frustrated. I'm sick of being sick...I can't do the simplest things without completely running out of energy. My schedule said that I was supposed to work today from 1:30-5:30 so I got up, drained myself by having a shower, then pushed myself to get ready...Tasha and Alyssa picked me up on the side of the road and drove me to work and then I get there to find out that I didn't have to work today. My boss screwed up on the schedule on the internet and wrote the hours under me when they were someone else's. So I check the bus schedule to see when I can get home and the next bus isn't for over an hour. I went and hungout at Stitches for a bit, chatted with my sister and Raechel and pretty much curled up and died on the sweetshirt table. I got home just as Tasha and Alyssa got to the mall and I was mad at myself cause I really wanted to do SOMETHING today, ANYTHING. I was actually somewhat looking forward to working because it meant doing something...seeing people. Now I'm sitting at home, wondering where everyone is and wanting to leave my house.

We found out lastnight that Tracy really is using cocain and that she's been lying to us for the past 2 months...and my mom's really upset but wants to help her so Brendan and Colin are trying to kidnap her or something to bring her to Nanaimo so that she'll be away from all of her druggie friends and we can try to get her into detox. It's such a wonderful soap opera we all live.

Well that's about all for now, I work 9-5 tomorrow and friday and I'm scared to death that I'm going to collapse in the middle of work..I'm gunna attempt to find someone to hangout with for a bit. If you want to do something call me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home