Monday, September 25, 2006

Long Ass Bloody Survey Finished With A Rant

I'm FINALLY starting to feel a little bit better, it's amazing. I'm kicking pneumonia's ass and will be back at work in no time. In the mean time I stole this little survey from Tasha's block because it was awesome and her answers made me laugh and made me want to answer them myself. So here it goes.

PART 1.

1.What curse word do you use the most? Fuck and I use it way too much.
2. Do you own an iPod? No, I really want one but I'm broke beyond belief for the next month.
3. Who do you IM the most? Probably Shayna
4. What time is your alarm clock set for? 10, 3 and 8 so that I remember to take my meds.
5. How many suitcases do you own? None but I should probably get one
6. Do you wear flip flops outside when it's cold out? Ya, but I'm trying to stop. It's a hard habit to break.
7. Are you having a good day? Not particularily good but it could be worse.
8. What was the last movie you watched? Umm in entirety this movie yesterday morning that I can't remember the name of. It's a cheesy teen movie with Jennifer Love Hewitt and some guy has been in love with her for 4 years and writes her a letter....
9. Do any of your friends have children? Yup, Meagan's got a one year old named Malachi
10. Who is your bestfriend? Sacha if I had to name one. Tasha, Shayna, Jason, Colin, Andrea...I'd say that those are my top 6 haha
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster? Sometimes if I'm having a really hard time sleeping or I'm sick
12. What cd is currently in your cd player? I don't currently have a cd player..still dunno if it's completely ruined from the flood
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? Regular
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week? Ya, well it's not a secret anymore cause it was more of a surprise
15. When was the last time someone hit on you? lol some ass on the computer lastnight and he freaked out on me when I shot him down
16. Can you whistle? No, I've never been able to do it...I'm impaired.
17. Who was the last person to text you? Miss Sacha and Mr. Will. All the way from Cranbrook BC just to chear me up..I love those guys
18. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? I wouldn't be surprised...but if they're not my friend I really don't care and sometimes it's unavoidable when you need someone to talk to about something that's bothering you. I understand that, but completely random bashing I can't stand.
19. Did you watch cartoons as a child? Yup, still do. I watched all the classics as well as Recess and Pepper Anne...oh Gummy Bears and the Smurfs.
20. How many siblings do you have? Biological, one my sister Crysta..I'm sure you've all met her before. Non biological I have a lot....Sam is and will always be my little sister and Shawn's pretty much my brother..we fight like we are.
21. Are you shy around the opposite sex? Yeaaahh unless I already know them pretty well...it also depends on the situation and the guy. Some I just feel fine around naturally...some I will always be shy around.
22. What movie do you know every line to? Emperor's New Groove (ya!) Austin Powers Goldmember..oh and Grind
23. What is the 4th text message on your CELL PHONE? Sacha telling me that she wishes she was here to make me feel better
24. What is your favorite salad dressing? Thousand Islands mmm
25. Do you read for fun? Absolutely..well when I have a decent book to read
26. Do you do your own dishes? My dishwasher does my dishes. Welcome to the 21st century people
27. Have you ever cried in public? Yes, I can be kind of emotional sometimes lol
28. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Desktop...hopefully a lap top eventually
29. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? Sure are...I just need money. I want something pierced, I just don't know what...and I have 2 tattoos waiting to be funded
30. What is the weather like? It's surprisingly sunny outside
31. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? Absolutely..I love them
32. Do you have an online journal? I'm gunna go with Tasha on the "This is my blog?"
33. When was the last time you slept on the floor? Umm it's been a while..either when I slept over at Sacha's or on my trip to Mexico (whichever came later)
34. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? 8-10, too much sleep and I'm a walking zombie
35. Do you eat breakfast daily? Hardly ever...unless there's time before work and we go for muffins...mmm mmmm muffins
36. Are your days full and fast-paced? Umm usually...unless I decide to just take a day to lounge around the house and do nothing
37. Did you ever get in trouble for talking in class? Haha ya, Tasha and I did all the time. Mrs. Stewart hated us. Oh the good old days
38. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of package? No not really
39. When was the last time you drove in a car for over 2 hours? hmm over two hours I'm not sure..probably going to Mexico
40. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? Ya, I don't often correct people but poor spelling and grammar annoys me a lot. A LOT
41. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Nope, but I'd love to some day
42. Do you often dream when you sleep? Ya, I dream a lot...sometimes I can't fall asleep until I start to dream.
43. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex? Umm kind of both equally..sometimes guys better sometimes girls. My friends are pretty equally mixed.
44. Do you like mustard? ya but only on certain things
45. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back? Usually on my side completely surrounded by pillows and cats
46. Last person who called you? Chelsea

PART 2

1) Single, taken or crushin? Single but also very much crushing shhh
2) Are you happy with where you are? Depends what you're talking about..I'm at home and somewhat happy about that...If you're talking about the fact that I'm single, I'd prefer to not be but I'm ok with it.
3) When you meet the right person, do you fall fast? Ya, sometimes way too fast.
4) Have you ever had your heart broken? Sure have...nothing like being told by a guy you liked for 2 years that you would have ended up together if you had smoked pot. Ass hole.
5) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where you find cheating acceptable? No, and I could never cheat on anyone...I think it's one of the worst things you could do to a person
6) Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? It would depend on the person, how sorry they were, how much I loved them and whether or not I felt as though I could trust them again.
7) Have you talked about marriage with another person? nope
8) Do you want children? Ya, but not for quite a while.
9) How many? Two or three
10) Would you consider adoption? Absolutely, I've always kinda figured I'd adopt atleast one kid
11) If somebody liked you right now, what do you think a cool way to let you know would be? Umm I dunno, something romantic haha
12) Do you enjoy playing hard to get? No I'm really bad at it lol but you have to to an extent, just don't over due it
13) Be honest, do you play the "game" when you are dating? I'm with Tasha on this one..what the hell is the "game" and why don't we know about it? Are we just that old..
14) Do you believe love at first sight existsts? I don't know if I'd call it love but feelings can definitly develop after first sight, lust definalty...but I'm not sure about love. That takes time to develop.
15) Are you romantic? I am without a doubt a hopeless romantic to the very extreme.
16) Do you believe you can change someone? No, I can honestly admit that I've tried and it doesn't work. I'm one of those girls who thinks that they can help a guy to become a better person but they never change...they just pretend to have changed to try and get in your pants.
17) If you could get married anywhere, money not an object, where would it be? Somewhere outdoors, maybe on the beach...or in a beautiful cathedral with all of my family and friends there. It would be a giant party...
(WHERE DID 18 GO TASHA?!)
19) Do you easily give in when you are fighting? Umm ya, if you know me at all you know that I give in way too easily...usually take the blame for things that aren't my fault and appologize just to make peace.
20) Do you have feelings for someone right now? Yeeess *blushes*
21) Have you ever wished you could've had someone but you didn't take advantage of your opportunity? Several times...I am horrible at not fallowing through with things. I miss opportunities way too often.
22.) Have you ever broken a heart? I dunno bout broken but definately damaged.
23.)What will happen if you come home and find another person in bed with your significant other? I would probably phone Tasha bawling my eyes out and she'd come over and kick the shit out of him. That's what I could see happening.
24.) Would you ever fight somebody over your significant other? Not physically because I'm not into the whole physical violence deal...but if someone was trying to steal my boyfriend I'd definately fight for him, who wouldn't. But if he decided to choose another girl over me I'd let him go...who wants to be with someone who doesn't want them back? That only hurts you more.
25.) What would you say your boyfriend/girlfriend does better now than your last ex and what did your last ex do better than boyfriend/girlfriend now? I don't have a boyfriend right now so...ya.

PART 3:

1. Hometown: Nanaimo...been here my whole life..ugh
2. Height: 5'6"
3. Hair color: Dark brown with a hint of red last I checked.
4. Hair length: Pretty much right at my shoulders
5. Hair style: Layered with "emo fringe" as my YL kids like to call it.
6. Eye color: dark brown
7. Shoe size: 8 or 9 depends on the shoe
8. Mood: Right now kind groggy but happy
9. Sexuality: Straight
10. cell phone: It's a pink samsung

PART 4:

1. Have you ever been in love: I've loved but never been IN love
2. Do you believe in love?: Absolutely, I just haven't found it yet.
3. Why did your last relationship fail?: Because it was really childish and never should have began in the first place.
4. Have you ever been heartbroken?: Yes, didn't we cover this one already?
5. Have you ever broken someones heart?: Again with the deja view
6. Have you ever fallen for your best friend: This is me we're talking about...the Queen of falling for her bestfriends..the male ones that is.
7. Are you planning on getting married?: At some point, definately...haven't met someone worth marrying yet though. Well besides Shayna :P lol
8. Are you afraid of commitment?: I'd like to say no because I don't want to be but something takes over inside of me and I run away screaming. Maybe I just haven't met the guy to get me over that.
9. Would you ever get married to someone of the same sex?: No...but I would joke about it.
10. Would you ever have sex with someone of the same sex? Again with the no. Just because I like to go to the gay bar it doesn't make me gay. My mom's having a hard time grasping this fact.

PART 5:

1. Love or lust?: Without a doubt Love. All lust does is screw things up and makes them more complicated.
3. Night or day?: Night, for anything romantic, you've got the stars and dark sky. It also means dancing and having a good time.
4. Hook-ups or relationship?: Relationships..I don't think I'm ever going to be a "hook-up" kind of girl...it's just not me.
5. Tv or internet?: Internet for MSN and such...oh and filling out stupid survey's like this...they kill so much time. But TV for watching cheesy romantic movies when I'm sick.
6. Pepsi or coke?: I'm not big on pop but if I had to choose I'd say coke. I'm more all about the ice tea.
7. Wild night out or romantic night in?: Romantic nights in with someone special, wild nights out with your friends. They're both pretty awesome.
8. Saturday or Sunday?: Saturdays because it means dancing and drinking at night and Sundays mean slacking at work hungover or still drunk (like last weekend).
9. Colored or black and white picture?: I'm all about the black and white, I think they show more emotion and have more depth.
10. Phone or in person?: In person it's way easier to get your point across and momentary silences are way less awkward.

Ok so that took me way longer than it really should have...well I did stop for half an hour to watch a show that will go unnamed for fear of future harrassment...and so that I could shower and get dressed. Speaking of which, while I was showering I thought of two rather random things that really annoy me. Now lets see if I can remember them. The first one I know was annonymos comments on blogs. They piss me off and really shouldn't be allowed. I know that you can turn them off but still. The only purpose for them is either so that someone can leave a really mean and nasty message without owning up to it or so that they can leave a message and leave you wondering for the next million years who the fuck it was. How long does it take to just right your damn name? Are people that lazy or do they really just like playing mind games that damn much. Ok so that's my rant on annonymos comments (wow I can't spell that word). And now that I've spent another 30 minutes on the phone with my bank and totally forgot about this, I've forgotten what the second thing I wanted to rant about was so I'm just gunna go. If none of this entry made any sense, I appologize and blame it on the meds and lack of sleep. See ya all later. Buh bye

1 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger tashalaughs said...

that's right-- i would shit kick any guy that tried to screw you over. consider it a non-legally binding contract.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home