Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Time To Celebrate...Hopefully!

So I got a promotion yesterday...to third key, full time plus benefits at Shoe Warehouse in Woodgrove...so that was pretty sweet, cept that I wanted to celebrate and no one was around to celebrate with. I tried calling people and got no answer, left some messages...no response. No one was online, nothing so I spent the evening sitting on my comp with no one to talk to and watching Big Brother. Although I do absolutely adore Big Brother and wish that I could be an honorary member of chill town, it just wasn't really satisfying the celebration need. I'm kinda hoping that something can happen friday night to make up for that since I'm off all day Saturday and can actually get completely shit faced for once. And Tasha, you better be there this time. Umm so ya..I gave my notice at Reitmans tonight and that was really sad cause I love it there and I love all the people there...they've quickly become like family in the past few months. One of my boss' almost cried and I promised to come visit all the time.

I'm moving out of my house in the next few weeks but wanna try to save up some money before hand. I also really wanna get tattooed. I REALLY wanna get "Life is like a shooting star, it don't matter who you are, if you only run for cover, it's just a waste of time" with a shooting star, wrapping around my ankle and onto my foot but I'm thinking it's probably too long of a quote. I dunno..what do you guys think? It just seems like it would be really good timing, starting off on a new segment of my life...breaking away from my family and making my life my own. Hmm wonder how much it'll cost. I'll have to talk to Russ. Anyone up for going with me? Well that's about all I've got for now. Love you all...please call me, I need friendly contact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home