Thursday, August 17, 2006

Quick Update & The Forever Unanswered Question

Finally a day off...and I actually got to enjoy it. My mom and sister took off to Victoria to visit Tracy, Shawn was working and my dad went to Ladysmith to see my grandparents so I got the house to myself! That hasn't happened in a very long time. So, I rocked out to some Hedley and did some dancing to Eminem and other music lol then I watched some tv and then Sacha and Will came and picked me up. We went to Home Depo and then Shoe Warehouse so that Will could buy shoes..then we went back to Will and the guys' house (soon to be mine!) and made ourselves some Fajitas which were mighty tasty. Then we sat and watched several episodes of Scrubs. I love that show. Then Will M got home and i got to see his lack of hair for the first time. I have to say...he suites it short, I thought that it would be a big shock since his hair was longer than mine and now it's like buzzed...but it looks really good. He was funny as usual and then I came home. Alex and Chelsea were here when I got home so we sat and chatted for a bit till they had to go. That about sums up my day off. Erin's supposed to be coming up again tomorrow night as a hurrah to send off Alex and Chelsea to Sask. haha apparently Alex thinks that being hungover for the long bus ride would be fun. I think not but hey, it's his mistake to make and I plan on enjoying a good laugh. I'm working 3-7 at Sterling tomorrow, still don't really know how I like it there..but I guess we'll see how it goes. One of the girls from SW is leaving so they're doing a farewell party for her at Muddy Waters on Sunday night and I was invited but I dunno if I'll go yet.

That's about all that's new with me...the only thing on my mind is the probably forever unanswered question of "why do I always want what/who I can't have?!?!" and will it ever go away? Until next time, ta ta for now!

2 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do I still disgust you?

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger tashalaughs said...

<3 you.
sorry for being sucky.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home