Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Hopefully Bringing Sexy Back....Or Getting Some To Begin With haha

Wow it's kinda late, but I'm off tomorrow so who cares! That's right I'M OFF tomorrow AND wednesday! It's amazing, purely amazing. Almost as amazing as Apples to Apples. That is by far the best game ever invented. The more players the better, the sicker the mind the better and everyone has a blast. Plus it doesn't hurt that Tasha and I kick major ass at it. Sometimes it really doesn't matter how good your card is however because as soon as a card consisting of anything to do with Jewish people, a war, racism, pedifelia, a cheesy boy band or.....Jack Nicholson gets played you're screwed. Nothing can beat those cards...ever. I just got home from spending approximately 2 hours sitting outside of Dominos Pizza on the cement playing said game with anyone and everyone who happened to show up. It was definately good times.

I have to say that I told Tasha about a little crush of mine and she took it much much better than I expected her to...unless she was just pretending to be fine with it and is really fuming on the inside, ready to burst and release her built up anger on me lol I sure as hell hope not. Umm ya...so I dyed my hair lastnight, it's dark red with a hint of purple and pretty hot. To go along with my new hot hair I am going shopping tomorrow with Tasha and maybe Alyssa? I don't really know and she/they is/are going to give me a make over and help me find sexy clothes to wear to the bar and out and such. Hopefully we have some success, they both always look amazing and so I'm hoping they can rub a little bit of that off on me. We can hope anyways. Well I"m off to bed, I need sleep. Ta Ta for now

1 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger tashalaughs said...

"Domino's Pizza, we're bringing sexy back? I'll let you tip me if I misbehave."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home