Saturday, September 02, 2006

Short Update

I've got 15 minutes till I gotta go catch my bus and I figured that since I hadn't updated in a while I might as well do so. I've been working tonnes lately as usual, starting monday I will be full time at Shoe Warehouse which I"m pretty excited about. It'll be nice having the security of 30+ hours a week and 2 days off every week. It gets so crazy in there sometimes though it's unbelievable. I think that's partially just because it's back to school though. I actually have tomorrow off which I'm pretty stoked about. Hoping to go out to the Griz tonight, possibly to Victoria to see Tracy tomorrow.Things are really starting to look up, no one thinks I'm going to be able to make it living on my own but it just makes me more determined to do it. Wow I really don't have much to talk about this morning, probably cause I'm so freaking tired. If I get woken up in the middle of the night by anyone or anything again I'm going to kill something. But I should probably actually get going, maybe vacuum for my mom before I leave. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home