Saturday, July 15, 2006

Lost For Words

Do you want the good news or the bad news? Well since I have no way of knowing what you just said I guess I'll start off with the bad news and save the good for last. My Oma just called about half an hour ago to tell my dad that my Opa isn't doing well and that she's worried for his life. Apparently he's barely getting out of bed and my parents think that there might be something wrong with his heart. He's 90 years old so you kinda have to expect it...but I dunno, he's just one of those people that I thought would ALWAYS be around. I guess that's just me being unrealistic for once. My family is going to go down to Ladysmith in the morning to see him and I really want to but I have to work at noon. I tried phoning my boss at home to see if I can get out of work but I got her answering machine and so I left a message...I'm still hoping she calls me back tonight.

As for some other news (some good, some bad)...I'm down to 2 jobs which is awesome. I'm going to be strictly at Reitmans and Shoe Warehouse in Country Club...and I may be going full time at SW which would be amazing. I am starting to like it a bit more than before at Reitmans but full time at one place will be so much better than part time at 2 and trying to coordinate schedules and crap. Speaking of jobs I've been working a lot, doesn't really feel like I get days off like ever. But that's partially due to the fact that when I do get days off, I don't get to relax. There's so much stress around my house and so much that I have to do that I don't get any time to chill. I'm not sleeping much so I'm really tired pretty much all the time and have been getting migrains and tension headaches all the time. I've also just been getting randomly nausious and dizzy/light headed and feeling like I'm going to pass out...this also comes with intense stomach pain and I dunno what's causing it.

As for some good news, I finally got Tasha's birthday present to her and she seemed to enjoy it. For all who didn't know, it was a martini shaker with 4 glasses and a holder thing to carry around aswell as a bartending book with recipes for pretty much every drink known to man. Other good news is that I have a day off on monday and should actually get to enjoy it because Sacha's not doing over time and is going to come over and lounge around the pool with me. As long as the sun comes out that is. Maybe we'll go see Pirates 2 or something too. That'd be awesome cause I'm still dying to see it. You know what else would be awesome? Winning the lottery. That would be amazing right now and would help my family so much. But it's so damn unlikely to ever happen.

Well that's all then news I have for this evening...I'm kinda lost for words at the moment because I'm so confused about what's going to happen to my Opa or what's even wrong with him because no one knows. I'll talk to you guys all later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home