Sunday, July 09, 2006

Woot to the internet and days off!

I have my damn internet back! yay...took friggen long enough. Umm my life....work..work...more work...rarely seeing people, rarely talking to people...that about sums it up. I hungout with Shayna the other day and we did a bunch of shopping which was pretty sweet. I saw Sacha and Will last friday for church and then this past friday night when we tried to go see Pirates 2 but it was sold out so we went to the other theatre and saw The Devil Wears Prada. It was alright, could have been much much better...the plot was alright it just had so much potential to be so much better. I started work at Sterling on friday, it's pretty cool there but a shit load of running to the backroom to find people sizes and stuff so it's a lot different from Shoe Warehouse. Apparently Phil saw me while I was working but I didn't see him and that's creepy. He seems to be seeing me and finding out things about people somehow a lot lately and it's rather eary. Umm but yes...I must depart now because my dad's home to drive me to work. I work at 2 but am picking up atleast part of Tasha's wonderful belated birthday present before hand. I'm so excited, I'm not even joking. It's going to provide so many good times. Well peace out yo and if anyone wants to chill just give me a call (not at work, I'll smack you) I'm off at 6pm tonight and off tomorrow and tuesday! Love ya all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home