Sunday, May 28, 2006

Blessed Be Your Name

Two Names You Go By:
1. Janelle
2. Janny

Two Parts of Your Heritage:
1. Dutch
2. English

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Jeans
2. pink/green tank top

Two Things You Would Want in a Relationship:
1. Love
2. Mutual respect for eachother

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. Playing pool & listening to music
2. Drawing/Photography

Two Things You Want Really Badly At The Moment:
1. To not have to get up at 6:30am
2. My foot to stop hurting

Two pets you had/have:
1. Ty my cat
2. Blimpin my 3 legged hamster

Two people who will fill this out:
1. Who knows...
2. That's right Tasha, I did fill it out haha out of boredom cause you never call!! *sniffles*

Two things you did last night:
1. Felt sick
2. Watched endless amounts of movies.

Two Favorite Places to eat:
1. Umm hmm Moxies
2. Montanas

Two People that live in your house:
1. Sam
2. My family (they're one person...)

Two things you ate today:
1. Meatball Sub
2. Pork Tenderloin

Two people you Last Talked To:
1. Sonya
2. Sam

Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. Working from 8-12(noon)
2. Hopefully going to Value Village. Ya 50% off!

Two things you should be doin right now:
1. Sleeping so that I can get up at 6:30am
2. Designing the damn tshirt for YL

There you guys have it.

As for the rest of my life, I started work today..it was pretty good, the girls I work with all seem really nice so far. Can't wait till I'm not the new girl hah. One of the girls, her name was Melissa and we chatted a fair bit..she goes to ET and is a christian so we had something in common. I think I'll fit in pretty well, most of the girls are around my age, maybe a bit older and see really nice. Before work I went to church with Sacha, Will, Nena and baby Ty and it was a pretty good service. Then we went for lunch, then I went to work. Then after work I came home for dinner, then I went to Full Circle which was amazing tonight. Full of energy, there was tonnes of dancing and we sang our butts off. Shaw Cable was also there filming it all so it should be on tv like on wednesday or something. Shawn asked Boomer (he leads music) to sing part of Blessed Be Your Name while he was sitting at the back of the room and it was hillarious cause Boomer was so confused and didn't think he was serious but then he eventually did and he had to sing the lines "you give and take away, you give and take away, my heart will choose to say, Lord blessed be your name" and everyone was quiet and he was pretty loud and I drooled lol it was amazing..I thought I was gunna die. Too bad he's married. All the good ones are. But it did make me realize something. I need to marry a man who can sing. Otherwise I will be too easily persuaded by the ones who can lol. Anyways, that's my day..but I must go and figure out my work outfit for tomorrow. See ya'll later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home