Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun, Please Shine Down On, Please Shine Down On Me!

I've had a couple amazingly awesome days in a row, and I'm in such a great mood. Complete opposite of the last post eh? haha. Well Sunday I worked and then that night I went to see The Break Up with Tasha and Chris. It was pretty good, definately had some funny parts but the ending was slightly disappointing. Not Vince Vaughn (can't spell it)'s best work but overall a decent movie. Then I don't really remember much of Monday, I don't think I was feeling well or something. Then Tuesday (yesterday) I lounged around the pool all day, tanning and swimming and just relaxing in general until 5pm when I headed over to Alastair's for a bbq. It was all of the leaders and campaigners from Young Life so it was pretty fun. Good food and then we played a messed up rendition of baseball in Alastair's backyard and I doomed my foot once again haha but it was worth it. My team lost horribly however..but all was made up by torturing Jason. Let's just say he has a major barefoot phobia and we took advantage of that. Then I got home and shortly after that Andrew showed up randomly and so him, Sam and I hungout and played pool and he tried to fix something on his car. Sam went to bed cause she wasn't feeling well and Andrew and I hungout on the computer for a bit and he went home about about midnight.

Then today Colin and Mark came down from Port and picked me up and we went to DQ so they could get lunch and Colin bought me ice cream :D Jason met us there for a little while till he had to go and pick Kim up from work. Then Colin, Mark and I came back here and swam, Sam joined us a little while later. At 4:45pm we realized that we hadn't picked up my coupon for free pizza (our plan for dinner) from the radio station yet and they were closing at 5pm. So, we booked it to the radio station and got there in about 5 minutes or so and then came back on home. Little Chelsea had arrived by time we got back and so we all partied it up in the pool for a while longer. Chelsea went home for dinner and we went to Little Caesars. After dinner we went to Andrea's and convinced her, Andrew H and Chelsea to come to Swyalana with us and we met Jason and Kim there. It was really nice hanging out with everyone, it doesn't happen too often. We played on the swings and such..Andrew gave us UNDER DUCKS! oh man I haven't had one of those in YEARS! and he pushed me on the tire swing and made me go really fast. It was a blast.

So that sums up the awesomeness of my week so far, hopefully I'm not jinxing myself! haha Nexopia told me that I was the 1,000,000th visitor today and that because of that I win $1625 and a cruise to the bahamas but I have my doubts as to whether or not that will come through lol. It would be pretty sweet if it does however. I told Colin that if I really do get it, I'll take him with me. (He happened to be the person I was talking to when this all came about) Going on a cruise with Colin would be good times, nice and relaxing atleast. Anyways..I have a job interview tomorrow morning at Shoe Warehouse so I should probably get my ass to bed fairly soon. Feel free to come join me in my lounging in the sun tomorrow afternoon!

1 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger tashalaughs said...

Please PLEASE move out with me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home