Thursday, June 15, 2006

Rootbeer Floats Make It All Better

Exausted...that's what I am. I finally have a day off of work tomorrow and was hoping you relax all day and just have fun but now I have to go back over to Alastair's and finish sorting all of the bottles that we didn't get to tonight with Sacha and Will. Atleast I'm going to be doing it with cool people...ugh I was so annoyed tonight but the lack of organization and how no one would listen to instruction whatsoever. I was so tired of repeating myself I wanted to scream. Just general concepts like different coloured glass having to be seperated couldn't be grasped! My arms are so exausted that they don't even wanna type...they feel as though they weigh 100lbs each.

My life as of late...work...work...sorting bottles..work...more bottles..work...that's it. It has had no fun (Besides the 15 minutes taken to go to A&W with Sacha and Will this evening). Working at Shoe Warehouse is really cool though, I really enjoy it so atleast it's not too bad. I like the people I work with and the day goes by so quickly because there's always stuff to be done. After I got off work at 1pm I today I went to Wellington to watch the dance class perform and then I had to go see my boss at Reitmans to tell her about Shoe Warehouse and attempt to figure out a schedule. My boss wasn't as nice about it as I was expecting and pretty much said that she can't give me a steady schedule and that Shoe Warehouse is going to have to give me specific hours and then she'll work around them. So..ya..then I went back to Shoe Warehouse and talked to the asst. manager and she was really really good about it which made me feel better and I think it'll work out. If not, I'll just quit Reitmans and go for the p/t possition at Sterling since I keep getting asked if I want it.

Well I'm off to have a bath and attempt to relax. Wanna do something tomorrow just give me a shout!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home