Saturday, June 24, 2006

I'd Do Anything...Just To Hold You In My Arms...

This entry is completely and utterly dedicated to Shayna, "who's Shayna?" you may ask...let me tell you who Shayna is.

Shayna's tall...mysterious...beatiful, smart, crazy and kind. There are many more things to describe Shayna but well..I'm too lazy. If you're wondering, no I'm not a lesbian, but I do love Shayna. She's one of the best friends a person could possibly have, she's amazing. I've known Shayna since grade 11. She was in grade 10. We met in Mr. Arruda's Social Studies 11 Class...she sat in front of me. We began to develope a friendship over passing notes and talking when we weren't supposed to. Over the next year we'd see eachother in the halls and say hi, talk on msn once in a while...after I graduated we started talking more and more and quickly became very good friends. We don't hangout near as often as I wish we could but I still cherish our friendship immensely. So that pretty much sums up the history of mine and Shayna's friendship.

Through the course of our friendship Shayna and I have devised some master plans that must go unmentioned. But I can say that they may or may not involve kidnapping. I helped Shayna to accept her love for Pierre and face the fact that he is in fact her baby daddy and she can't deny it. I have accepted that she'll never love my baby daddy quite the way I do and that she'll always want her $10 back. One of my favorite things about being friends with Shayna is that when I call her on her cell phone I get greated by a wonderful verse of "I'd do anything, just to hold you in my arms..." it makes my day. I also enjoy the indepth conversations about CSI and Eric's hair style of choice. We may not agree on music, or clothing, or movies, or just stuff in general haha but I love her dearly and I get to be her child's second god mother haha. Love ya Shayna! Hope this blog entry completely dedicated to you makes your night!

1 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Janelle, I feel so happy now. Thank you darling, and I would do anything to have you in my arms because I'm addicted to you.
Wow, I morphed 2 songs into one!

Love you babe....

I still want my $10 back

 

Post a Comment

<< Home