Thursday, May 18, 2006

Wow I Am A Sap...

Open iTunes/iPod or Windows Media Player to answer the following. Go to your library. Answer, no matter how embarrassing it is.

How many songs? 687

Sort by artist

First artist: 3 Doors Down
Last artist: Young MC (That's right!)

Sort by song title

First Song: 3 AM-Edwin McCain
Last Song: You Give Love A Bad Name - Bon Jovi

Sort by time

Shortest Song: Kyles Mom Is A Bitch - Southpark 1:15
Longest Song: Stairway To Heaven - Led Zepplin 8:47

Sort by album

First Album: Not many of mine have the album labeled but the first one that comes up is Nsync!
Last Album: Youth-Collective Soul

How many songs come up when you search for "sex" - 1
How many songs come up when you search for "death"? - 1
How many songs come up when you search for "love"? - 26! (Wow I am a sap)

Haha well that was fun, explored my Windows Media Player...while I'm listening to BSB fairly loudly..good times. Well I have a job interview yesterday at Transit, went well..find out next week if I got the job. I have another interview today at Ardene and I don't really want the job as much but I'll go anyways just in case. But I'm off to watch GH peace out!

ps. I've realized I really am a giggly 12 year old girl on the inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home