Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Tidbit Of Nothing

I've been kinda depressed for the past week or so, and I don't really know why...well I know it started with the anniversary of my grandma's death but it just didn't really go away. I'm feeling a lot better today though. Things seem to be looking up a little bit. I had a job interview today at Transit and it went pretty well, couple other places looked slightly promising too. I totally just stood up to Shawn also which felt amazing. I told him to shut up because he was being a jack ass and I'm sick of it. Normally I just shut up and let him make fun of me and be a jerk but I'm not going to anymore, I need to stand up for myself more often. So today I as you can guess, dropped off resumes and had that interview, then I came home and hungout for a bit. Went out with Sacha, Will, Sam and Victoria after dinner to Burger King hah they wanted burgers and Sam and I had already had tacos..but anyways, it was good times. Was supposed to hangout with Tasha tonight but she never called and isn't answering her phone..hope everything's ok. That's really about all that's new..um ya..so that's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home