Thursday, May 11, 2006

Anything Left?

I'm so cold and far away from home
You're so tired and so damn alone
It's darker and much harder to be me
So far away from my reality
For those who don't know, that song is Villain by Hedley..one of my favorites. Hedley's really become the theme music to my life lately and when I start feeling angry or upset one of their songs just happens to pop into my head. Over the past couple days I've slowly begun getting more and more depressed..and I know it's not going to get better, atleast not until this weekend is over. Sunday isn't just mothers day for me..it's also the anniversary of my grandmother's death and either tomorrow or Saturday would have been my grandparent's anniversary. It's never affected me the way it has this year..I don't really know why..I guess I'm just really realizing how much of my life I never got to share with my grandparents..they never saw me graduated or anything..they'll never meet their great grandchildren or see me get married. I don't even really remember what my grandma was like anymore..well it's more like I feel as though I never really knew. Was she like me? Or was she just one more member of my family that I have nothing in common with.
There's one thing that's been on my mind lately...Young Life wasn't enjoyable for me at all tonight, I was really down most of the time and then I ended up very angry by time I finally got to go home. I'm also in a lot of pain and hadn't eaten in twelve hours. I don't mind cleaning up the portable while people get driven home..but for other leaders to get back while I'm still cleaning and to just stand there, goof around and watch me instead of offering to help...it pisses me off and it's not fair. I was freaking limping around the portable moving 6 full size couches around, as well as like 4 stacks of chairs that aren't exactly light. I was so unbelievably close to walking out of there and not going back.
Maybe I really should consider moving to Port or Victoria or something..doesn't really seem like there's a whole lot left for me here. I don't know, maybe I've just had too long of a day and need some sleep. I should do that...sleep.
I'm tired of this
What you see is
What I have never tried to be
Just let me breathe
Just take me anywhere but here
Streetfight-Hedley
See me cry
See me smile
See me fall
See me fly yea
And I'm tired
Of this stupid game
Running in circles from you again
Don't blame me
For what I gotta do
I won't hate myself to be loved by you
Don't push me
Don't blame me
Or you'll be sorry
You're not getting through
I won't back down
As of right now
I won't hate myself to be loved by you
Johnny Falls-Hedley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home