Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Attack Of The Killer Bare Feet!

Apparently bare feet are more deadly than one would think...latest news..I can't walk. It's pretty wonderful. Not. Went and played some Beach Volleyball lastnight with YL people and Jesse trying to slide and knock me down but instead he accidently kicked the top of my foot and I fell to the ground instantly and couldn't get up for over 10 minutes cause I couldn't move my foot or ankle. Eventually managed to get up and sit at a picnic table until we were able to leave. By time I got home I had a huge swollen lump on the top of my foot and when I awoke this morning it was multicoloured and still extremely painful. Went to the doctor's, got it x-rayed. He doesn't think there's any fractures, just soft tissue damage and really badly bruised. I have to keep it wrapped and he gave me some strong anti-inflamitory/pain meds and I have to stay off of it. Which means no swimming tomorrow night after YL...I'm so disappointed! But the Hedley concert is on Friday so that makes up for everything!

Woot Hedley here we come. I was so hoping for a cast so that I could get the band to sign it lol So stoked about the concert! Mm Mm Jacob Hoggard! Other than all this not really a whole lot's new..I've pretty much just been hanging out with Jason, Sacha, Will and the other guys for the past week or so. There's been some definate good times, many failed attempts at beach volleyball, a delicious steak dinner and guys in suits. That about sums up everything...oh ya, Reyna moved in with us so that's cool..kinda crazy having 7 people live here but we're managing pretty well.

But I should get going, nothing really else to write about I guess, my moods are definately getting better with the more I get outside and out with friends..starting to feel a lot better too. The aching pain and tiredness is almost gone! yay! Finally starting to get into a sleep routine. I'll update some more later, for now my foot's throbbing and I can't think. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home