Saturday, April 29, 2006

Mmm Jacob...The Future Father Of My Children...

Hedley was AMAZING! They rocked, I had a complete blast. We dance and screamed and sang our hearts out while oggling Jacob Hoggard. I must say he took his shirt of after like the second song and it never returned..much to our pleasure...although he had a ring on his hand but we couldn't make out what finger it was one. He better not have gone and gotten married on us. The girl beside me caught one of the drum sticks and I was kinda bitter since she had her ears plugged almost all night...and then I was sooooo close to touching Jacob once Sam and I went up front..well once Jacob broke the rules and told everyone to. (The security was nazis and wouldn't let anyone) Soooo hot...mmm *drools* lol So highlights of the night...Jacob and Tom both have "Hedley" tattooed across their asses which were displayed for almost the entirety of one song. Half way through the concert Jacob and the guitarist busted out in a dance off which was hillarious...Jacob break danced and the guitarist did some old school moves. Jacob demanded that the entire audience finger him for an entire song and then off and on through the rest of the concert which was awesome. Umm he put the mic down his pants...girls kept grabbing his crotch and we were laughing. They made up a song about Duncan girls being hot and Duncan guys having huge dicks and how Hedley sucks lol. Jacob said that atleast part of Tom is from Duncan (refering back to the song) and when a girl grabbed Jacob's crotch he said "I'm not from Duncan...trust me" haha good times good times. There was an autograph signing after the concert so Sam, Crysta and I all got our T-shirts and tickets signed. Sam asked Jacob to prom but he said "no, but I'll go to the after parties!!!" and when she said it's tomorrow he siad "fuck that" lol then she asked for a hug and he kissed her hand instead. Me=SOOO FUCKING JEALOUS! lol

But yes, those are the highlights of the concert...it was amazing, had a complete blast..now I must go to bed!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home