Friday, March 31, 2006

Visit..Please?!?!

Bloodtests taken...3 hours in the emergency room...more blood taken....still no answers. All the blood tests came back negative...one showed elevated levels of some protein but all that proves is that there's something wrong with me..still no idea what. My doctor has decided to just wait for now and pretty much see what happens next...whether it starts to go away or I develop any new symptoms. I was supposed to work tonight but Chris said that I don't have to so I'm not..I'll probably go back to bed soon, I only woke up cause I was gunna get ready for work. Now I don't have to! Yay! haha so I'm just sitting, talking to J for a few minutes and helping Sam figure out her outfit for her partying tonight. Besides that shiat, absolutely nothing is new with me..I'm really lonely cause I haven't seen any friends in forever...well I saw Andrea for 2 minutes yesterday when she came to pick up some song lyrics and chords from me for YL..and Holly for 2 minutes when she came and brough me flowers before club :) I love Holly..I don't think anyone's brought me flowers before! and they're so cute so they're safe in my bedroom on a shelf where my cats can't eat them. Apparently YL was awesome lastnight, tonnes of kids and I'm sad that I missed it but really glad it was so good. Well I think that's all I've got to say today..come visit me! Please!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home