Monday, March 06, 2006

Ummm I'm Drawing A Blank On A Name For This Post...

Another day, another post. It's actually been a little while since I posted on here, figured it was time for an update. My life as of lately has definately had it's ups and downs. I've been spending more time with my family during the day and been over at the guys' place every evening. Lastnight J and I had a much over due conversation...He told me he just wants to be friends so I told him that we had to set boundaries because I didn't like how things were going. It was like we were going out but we weren't and I told him that if I were going to get over my feelings for him we had to change the way we were around eachother. I saw us going down a path that I've been down too many times before and I didn't wanna go there again and I explained that to him. We had a really good talk, I don't know if he really understood where I was coming from on some of it but I think everything's ok now. He asked if this meant we couldn't be friends anymore and I tried to convince him that I'm not just going to throw our friendship away over this but I don't know if he believes me..

On another note, things have been getting a lot better at home...things are good with my mom except she doesn't really like that I've been out so late so much lately. Shawn barely speaks to me at all...I'm lucky if I get a hello out of him.

Oh ya, don't make plans for the night of the 24th anyone! We're going kareoking! Whoohoo! lol I'm pretty excited about this, still have yet to find out for sure where they have kareoke and if they'll have it that night lol but we're planning on it. Mexico in 5 days!!! It's insane, I can't believe it's coming up so quickly! I'm so incredibly excited. I'm really looking forward to it, I just really hope that I don't get sick. I'm also really glad that J and I got all of that out of the way before Mexico cause I'm going to be able to enjoy myself a lot more without worrying about that kind of stuff.

Well I think that's pretty much all I had to talk about, all that's really new with me. I'm gunna go and finish chatting on msn then watch some tv or something. Hopefully Sacha calls me after work and wants to hangout! Bye all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home