Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Awesome Day Of Victoria Time Goodness

Things are finally looking up! I had a nice long talk with my mom yesterday and we worked a bunch of stuff out...she's letting me stay here till atleast after I get back from Mexico and she even took me to Victoria today so that I could get my passport. So that's all done, going back down on the 7th to pick it up cause I wouldn't have it in time otherwise. Now I've just gotta work on getting the last of the money I need to go to Mexico but I don't think it's going to be too much of a problem. I got a 3 legged hamster today! Sam and I are sharing responsibility for him and his name is Blimpin. He's pretty amazing. He's so cute and fluffy...and tippy lol We hungout with Tracy all day and it was lots of fun.

So there's this new volunteer at the Victoria Humane Society that I quite enjoyed lol his name's John...and if you know who Zach is..he looks just like him..but he's really smart, got like 100% in highschool and is going to become a Veterinarian..plus he's a star lacrosse player..and did I meantion extremely hot?! Haha I'm pretty sure he's about the same age as me, a little quiet but really nice. So while I was drooling over him, Sam was drooling over Cory and we were enjoying ourselves while making fun of Matty lol. It was definately a good day.

Gunna go hangout with Tasha and Erin tomorrow morning which will also be good times...not too sure what we're gunna end up doing but we're considering going to Coombs. That's about all I've got to say for now..besides I miss someone a lot and it's driving me nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home