Wednesday, February 15, 2006

What If I Stumble..What If I Fall...What If I Lose My Step And Make Fools Of Us All?

I see the trust in their eyes, though the sky is falling..they need your love in their lives..compromise is calling. What if I stumble..what if I fall...what if I lose my step and make fools of us all? Would the love continue when the walk become a crawl? What if I stumble and what if I falllllll....

Ok so my new obsession is What If I Stumble by DC Talk..this song's just so beautiful. I'm blogging a lot lately it seems...maybe cause lif has been so emotional. So many ups and downs. I had the much needed conversation today with Jason and I'm not sure how I feel about the result. We're just gunna be friends for now, I feel relieved but disappointed at the same time. I didn't at all expect to feel disappointed. Seeing him tonight at the leaders meeting wasn't as awkward as I had expected it to be, but still made me feel kinda sad inside. But after it was over him and Colin came over to hangout with Sam and I and it was a lot of fun...but conflicting for me because of how Sam feels about him and now the feelings that I'm stuggling to get over myself. There's still the jealousy factor when she's like clinging to him and cuddled up to him and stuff and I'm not sure how to begin to get over that. I guess it'll just take time.

In other news, leaders meeting tonight went really well...it was lots of fun, not THAT productive lol but that's because I was sitting on a couch with Will and Will who were constantly making me laughing. Those boys crack me up. At the beginning we decided to start off with a bit of worship and so Alastair got his guitar and gave it to Will W and he started playing a song and Will M lead us and it was really awesome. Oh boy does that guy have a hot singing voice lol. I was sitting right beside him and felt like melting into a pool of mush. But anyways haha so after the meeting was FINALLY over...Will W and I had a dueling match and I killed him about 8 times. Apparently I always go for the face and that's a cheep shot lol meh what can I do. I scared him down the stairs so he made Will M attack me and put his touque over my head/face and pin me which was UNCOOL! lol Came home shortly later and Jay and Colin came over yadda yadda yadda. Now they're gone and I'm gunna go to bed. See ya'll later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home