Monday, February 06, 2006

Your Aunt Jemima's Gay!

I think I'm pregnant....HA! Gotcha! Just kidding...just kidding...I am however wondering why the lack of comments lately ladies?? No "I love you" 's or "I want to have your babies" nothing...where's the love??? I can't be to upset though, I smell like axe and it makes me happy inside lol oh the joyful smell of boy...but ANYWAYS..just got home, watched American History X tonight, amazing movie featuring the father of Tasha's babies, Edward Nortan. I must admit...never thought he was hot before this movie...but the whole skin head, swaztica tattoo thing's kinda a turn off. (yes I know I spelt that wrong but it's late and I'm tired). So good times were had by all tonight, well the 4 of us who partaked in watching said movie, eating pizza and just generally chilling.

So I'm hopefully going to hangout with Jason and Steven tomorrow while they practice songs for club on thursday. We're doing all love songs, some funny, some anti-love, some sappy. It should be good times and I'm sure I'll enjoy watching them practice. Boys and guitars..what can I say...I have a weakness. Mmm water...for some reason I'm really enjoying a glass of water.

Well that's about all for now, not much to update on...I should go off to bed, leave comments!

2 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Blogger perch vr said...

You are a riot.

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger tashalaughs said...

hey. don't go askin for love from me. my love will find YOU.

love love love

 

Post a Comment

<< Home