Monday, January 30, 2006

It's Gunna Be Worth It (mmm ice cream)

It seems as though God has sorted things out for me and it's pretty wonderful. A huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders and I feel as though it's only going to get better. Plus I got a blizzard out of Colin just for washing some dishes lol.

This week is going to be really long and possibly stressful but also fun. We're organizing and planning a huge dessert banquet to raise money for the YL Mexico trip and it's going to be awesome but tiring at the same time. There's so much to do and so little time! But it will be worth it. My entire week is completely planned out with Andrea so that we can get as much done as soon as possible. I think I'm going to be too busy to think about not having a boyfriend for Valentine's Day lol.

I should really head off to bed though, I have to get up at 6am for Campaigners, then write donor letters with Andrea, then contact work at Wellington, clean my house and then a leaders meeting. I might have some free time in the afternoon but apparently I also have to "help" my sister with her homework, aka do it for her. I feel like a highschool student, single mom and event coordinater all at one. That's pretty messed up. Anyways...talk to ya'll later, buh bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home