Sunday, January 15, 2006

It's like watching paint dry...ON YOUR EYES!

"Have you ever waited for a woman to make up her mind? It's like watching paint dry...ON YOUR EYES!" lol That was a line from Crossing Jordan (a show on tv that I watched tonight) and it made me laugh cause no matter how much we deny it ladies..it's so true.

So, as for this weekend it's been kinda interesting...went dancing friday night, had my jacket stolen, got into a huge fight with Shawn...came home and went to bed. Don't really wanna elaborate on that right now. Yesterday I didn't do anything cause I felt sick..so I pretty much lounged around in sweats and watched tv. That's pretty much all I did today as well...again because I've been sick. Dancing totally fucked my knee over so I can barely walk and I woke up this morning with a lovely reoccurrance of the stomach pains I had believed to have gotten rid of. Apparently they decided to make an appearance. Which is just wonderful if I do say so myself. I pretty much just layed on the couch and watched movies all weekend. I watched Stepmom lastnight, Then today I watched Blast From The Past, part of Save the Last Dance, Freaky Friday, and then a special 2 hour episode of Extreme Makeover Home Edition that made me cry several times. It was good times...

That about sums up my weekend...had it's bad moments...had it's good. I got a little time to relax, too bad I felt like shit. But meh maybe I'll be feeling a bit better tomorrow. I'm gunna head off to bed now though so if anything exciting happens I'll let ya know.

2 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, Blogger Megan said...

So I'm a horrible friend.

I haven't called you because I've been working a lot. And when I'm not working either my family wants me to chill with them or other friends appear at my house and such...

And now I'm sick and can't stop coughing.

And I work for the next five days.

I'm going to call you sometime. Really I swear.

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger tashalaughs said...

so i love beefdip.

really.

i LOVE beefdip <3

beefdip<3

almost as much as i love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home