Thursday, December 22, 2005

What's Wrong With Me?!

I feel like shit...I don't understand...I can barely get out of bed..I feel like I've been run over by a truck. All I wanna do is sleep but my entire body hurts. I've only been able to stay awake for a few hours all day and it's all I can do just to keep my eyes open. I just don't understand. If anyone has any ideas please tell me. I feel like I'm going to pass out.

Needless to say today has sucked...yesterday was good, shopping at the mall then saw Narnia but I can't stay on here any longer. I'll write more later, bye.

1 Comments:

At 2:22 AM, Blogger tashalaughs said...

hmm my death (which i am now recovering from) started out with cold-like symptoms. you should like mono. sick. i hope it's not. maybe you're just burned out deary. take it easy hun :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home