Sunday, December 11, 2005

The Dancing Queens! Yah That's Right

Ok, so I know that I said that Friday fucking rocked....but so did lastnight! Oh man it's been a great weekend. Lastnight was my mom's staff Christmas Party that I wasn't totally looking forward to but it was awesome! I had a few drinks, but it didn't affect me really at all...and we were dancing for like 4 hours lol pretty much non stop. Certain people got REALLY drunk...I'm rather glad that he's feeling all better now...:) Andrea came over after work and danced it up with us which was cool...*Girls just wanna have fuuuuun* hahaha good times. We tought the girls from my mom's work the Pretty Fly For A White Guy dance and I scared my mom with my dance moves. I also got a bunch of people (including my mom's boss' wife [aka Tylor's step mom]) to all do the Time Warp with me lol even Sonya! whoohoo. We also all did the macarana which was great. Those girls cracked me up. I finally went to bed at about 1ish and then got up at 8 to go to my grandparent's. Well, my aunt's to see my grandparents. My aunt accused me of being hungover lol but I was just really tired from two nights of partying. I could also barely walk but that's not the point.

As for today, went to aunt's...hungout in the truck while my dad and Shawn did a satelite instal...came home, napped for an hour...got up. Help with some cleaning, went in the hot tub for 15 minutes and then went to Full Circle. It was pretty good tonight, really small though. Not a lot of people showed up for some reason. Maybe cause it's the last one of the year and they forgot? Oh well. So starting in January FC is moving to ET (Evangelistic Tabernacle) I dunno if I spelt that right...they're big words.

That's about all I've got to say for today, maybe something exciting will happen tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home