Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Andrea Has Non Stick Skin!

Hmm what to write about...well the past week has been pretty awesome...lots of dancing, lots of partying and lots of hot guys. The only downside to the last one is that they're all TAKEN. I think I have some rare disease where I'm only attracted to guys that already have girlfriends. Take lastnight for example...hanging out at Jason's place. Me, Andrea, Jason, Andrew, Steven and Colin. I was attracted to 2/4 of the guys and they just so happen to be the two with girlfriends!

Argh the frustration lol. On another note, we had a leader's meeting lastnight and it was pretty short and then we all headed over to Moxies for desert which was awesome. Steven, Jason and I all had the White Chocolate Brownie which is by far the best desert there and we ruled because of it. Alastair told the guys that text messaging is gay and that if he ever sees them doing it he'll smack them lol so Sacha, Andrea and I started texting everyone like crazy just to piss them off.

After Moxies, me, Andrea, Jason and Steven headed over to Jason's appartment and hungout with his roommates Andrew and Colin. I personally found the latter quite delicious lol but shhh. It was good times, there was a lot of chocolate flinging around the room and mocking on mine, Steven and Colin's behalf. We can't help it if it's just so easy to make fun of them...just like Colin and I can't help it if we're dead inside lol.

Well I should head off and go shower and shiat so I'll talk to ya'll later. If you wanna do something just give me a call.

Oh yes and PS: Andrea has Teflon skin...it's non stick! haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home