Thursday, January 26, 2006

I Had A Turtle Named After Chuck Norris...

Here I am once again blogging out of boredom and confusion as the what my heart's feeling right now. Why do I get so confused, I need a users manual for my own heart.

Anyways as for my day today, I got up, I got my hair cut, fought with my mom, went to Welly with Jason and met up with Holly and talked to a bunch of people. Then I went with Jason over to his place and hungout with him, Andrew and Colin. Andrew was still sleeping and it was like noon. We just hungout for a while and then Reyna came over. We hungout some more and then went and picked Sam up from school. Ended up going downtown so that Reyna could show me the prom dress she wants. We drove around for a while and then went home. Had dinner, wrote Sam's psych essay for her, went to Alastair's for games night, hungout with people..went over to Jason's. Jason had to drive a bunch of people home so he gave us his keys and dropped us off so we raided his appartment while he was gone. When I say raided I really mean just compared the comfortableness of his and Colin's beds. Colin wins. Then he got back and we watched the end of the OC/hockey game. Then we watched CSI and just chilled. Then we came home.

Now I'm just sitting here, talking to Wes...looking at funny animal cartoons that he insisted I see. And now he's telling me funny quotes about Chuck Norris...Good times, good times. But I think that I'm just about ready for bed, I'll see ya'll later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home