Sunday, January 22, 2006

Ain't No Mountain High Enough!

This weekend ROCKED!!!

Ok so I don't think that I can write out EVERYTHING that happened this weekend so I've decided to write about my favorites.

"Does he come in pink?!?" - Wade when talking about how we can't pick what our god is like.

Alastair (talking about the colour of Holly's face while talking about relationships in the presence of Wade, her bf's little brother): "I think red means stop!?"
Sacha: "No! Red means GOOO!"
Holly: "Remind me to never let you drive my car hahah"

At classy night tapping our glasses with our spoons to "prepare Holly and Marcus for marrage" and then having the Peninsula table join in and Marcus kiss Holly infront of everyone and then her go bright red.

Our entire table then busting out singing Can You Feel The Love Tonight from the Lion King to Holly and Marcus infront of a room full of people.

Walking down the streets of Ucluelet screaming the words to I Will Survive and getting a tour from Peter (a boy from there that people knew from camp)

Sacha pretending to touch Steven's butt and Jason getting jealous and then Sacha accidentally fully cupping Jason's ass and freaking out because she touched his butt.

The car ride home with Steven and Jason where they entertained me greatly. They sang If I Had A Million Dollars for me as well as various other songs like Weird Al. They crack me up.

Ok so those were probably my favorites, there are soooooo many more good times but it would take forever to type them all out. I'm sure you'll all hear all about them sometime anyways. I was pretty sick throughout the weekend but it was still awesome. We went for a hike through the forest and watched cartoons in the morning while making breakfast. Got to know people a fair bit better, lots of laughs and fun.

Apparently I have a future husband named John...he's a leader from Victoria. Alastair decided that it would be much easier to get the number of leaders up if they just hooked us up with other leaders from other towns that are already trained. They also told John this and they worked out a contract for once he's finished college in a few weeks lol Anyways...must go get ready for Full Circle so I'll think of more stories to tell you about and get back to ya guys. Buh bye!

PS: The theme song of the weekend was Ain't No Mountain High Enough and it's an awesome song.

Ain't no mountain high enough, aint no valley low enough, aint no river wide enough..to keep me from getting to you babe!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home