Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Boredom Leads To Rambling.

Not much is really new but I was bored so I figured I'd update and hope that someone comes online while I'm doing so.

Ok so yesterday Jason and Tasha came over and we all hungout and played some Apples to Apples and I won..and it was great. Then Tasha headed out and Jason, Sam, Crysta and I watched Saved which is a hillarious movie and I began making dinner. Jason went home shortly after my mom got home from work, we ate and then Sam and I went over to Jason's to hangout with him, Andrew and Colin. Steven ended up coming over at about 9:30 and we all watched American Idol and made fun of the contestants. Then the guys jammed and it was hot lol. Boys with musical talent just get to me and I can't help it. Reyna then picked us up and we headed home.

As for today...I've been in PJ's all day, didn't even get up till like 1:30pm. Well I got up earlier than that and felt sick so I went back to bed, then I woke up and couldn't move...it was like every joint in my body had totally seized up and my knee has been hurting like a mother fucker ever since. I just don't even understand...it hurts soooo much.

Tomorrow's thursday and I'm supposed to be getting my hair cut in the morning...then doing Contact work at Welly and then doing something YL related in the evening. I suggested bon fire on Lantzville Beach so I hope that we get to do that. I think it would be tonnes of fun. Friday night there's a Swing Dance thing with the Port Alberni YL so I'm excited about that, Sam's coming and it's going to be good times. Well that's about all I may get bored later and try and come up with something else to write about...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home