Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Slight Disappointment

It's been a few days so I thought that I should probably update. I also just got home from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire so I have a few minutes before exaustion sets in. I went with Sam, Andrea, Caley, Steven, Jason and Rebecca, it was good but slightly disappointing. It was really dark and not really what I was hoping for, kinda what I was expecting though. Seriously though...how ugly and nasty were those mermaids?? And they really cut a lot out...it saddened me deeply. But then again I also kinda started in a bitter mood because a certain someone's refused to move down the isle further, causing another certain someone to move and go to the other end because they got a crappy seat! Still kinda bitter about that if you couldn't notice lol oh well, some good times were had tonight anyways...the leader's meeting was great..it was really funny. Well that's about all for now, I'll update more tomorrow when my throat's not killing me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home