Saturday, November 12, 2005

"I'm sorry I couldn't understand you" .. "That's because I just hit myself in the head with my phone.."

Whoohoo! First two days of GMA training under my belt and answering the phones is becoming much easier. I never would have thought that this job would be as stressful as it is. My first call yesterday was some lady screaming at me because she is a single mom and has to support her kids and needed to activate her damn phone. I wanted so badly to say "well I didn't knock you up now did I?!" but I didn't. I got through the day much better than certain friends of mine who are now considering quiting. I really don't want them to quit!

Ok so yesterday, I went over to Holly's and we all hungout and played Settlers which is always good times. Then while driving home Jason and Devon decided that it would be fun for Jason to do the shifting and pettles and for Devon to stear...that was scary. I'm rather suprised I made it home alive! Then I was supposed to go out for dinner with people from work, but Sarah couldn't go and I couldn't get ahold of Lindsay. I didn't really wanna just go and take the chance that people were there. I ended up going to Liquidation World with my dad for a few minutes to take my mom some food and I got to see Alex for a bit. That was pretty cool. Then when I got home Andrea called me cause she got off of work 2 hours early so we decided to rent a movie. We got to the movie store and there were NO copies of any movie we wanted to see. So, we decided to try the other movie store...STILL no copies of any of the movies...then we drove past Galaxy to see if anything was playing but the next show time wasn't till 9:45 and we didn't want to wait that long. After a while we decided to just go to Moxies and get some food/dessert/berry island blends and it was wonderful. We had a good time. Then we both went home and went to sleep lol

Now I'm awake, not dressed or showered and waiting for my sister to leave for work. Hopefully I'll find something fun to do today. My birthday's in less than a month guys!!! YAY! I'm hoping to find somewhere to have a party, but it definately won't be here since my mom's having her Christmas Staff party here the Saturday Night after my birthday. I will let you all know what is decided upon and we can party it up. I can't wait to turn 19! Well I should go and get dressed and stuff. Buh bye!

(PS: My name was the beginning of a conversation with a custom yesterday and I actually wasn't the one hitting themself with a phone!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home