Saturday, November 19, 2005

So Much Pain...

Update time! woohooo, but not so much the excited woohooo, more the sarcastic one. I've been working a lot...doing YL shiat...really sick right now. I'm not too sure what it is but it feels like an extremely horrible ear infection and my ear hurts so much. I can also barely hear out of it. I also found out on thursday that I'll probably be having to have surgery on my knee in the near future. My doctor looked at the x-rays from the hospital two weeks ago and said that there's a growth on the bone that I must of hit when I fell and it will probably have to be removed. Yay...I just love surgery. Especially since I'll probably have to spend a lot of time either on crutches or in a wheel chair after that. Ugh my ear's hurting way too much to do this right now, I'll finish updating later, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home