Thursday, November 03, 2005

Mexico Mayhem

Ok, so I'm sitting here waiting to go to work..yes it really is 4:25 am...Sacha should be here to get me within the next 20 minutes. I'm ready really early because I didn't have to make a lunch. A bunch of us are having "The Breakfast Club" today, which consists of approximately 10 people and we're all bringing a bunch of breakfast foods and we're going to have a feast on our lunch break. It shall be good times. I cooked a bunch of hashbrowns lastnight so I'm taking those (we have microwaves to heat stuff up) and people are bringing bacon, eggs, a toaster, bread, english muffins etc. I'm looking very forward to it. I'm slightly worried though because I'm lacking in the day time cold meds department today...I ran out. I hope that I will survive...I've got YL tonight...so if I don't survive work..I'm screwed. It looks like I'm going to make it onto the Mexico list after all...after a long agonizing day of not knowing. I found out yesterday that I may have to quit my job if I wanna go but...I don't really care that much about my job anyways so I'm going to Mexico people. But then I also found out that Alastair hadn't put me on the list yet even though I told him that I would for sure have the money for him on friday, not maybe...for sure. So, I emailed him yesterday and he still had one spot left so he put me in it. Yay. Hopefully no more stress for Janelle. Well, I should get going..I've got to make my tea and find my jacket. Talk to ya'll later!

2 Comments:

At 1:31 AM, Blogger Megan said...

I obviously need to call you. As Mexico = surprise.

 
At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janelle is a sexy beast

 

Post a Comment

<< Home