Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Lost In Song

I see the city lights all around me...every one's obscure. Ten million people, each with their problems. Why should anyone care? And in eyes I can see...I'm not just a man, that's been lost in this world...lost in a sea of faces. Your body's the bread, your blood is the wine because you traded your life for mine.

Sea of Faces - Kutless....an absolutely amazing song if I haven't already told you that. Right now I'm blasting it as loud as my computer will go, I just finished listening to These Walls by Trapt repeatedly aswell. What do you do when everything you do seems to hurt someone and one of the last things you wanna do is hurt them...? I'm so lost. I don't wanna lose an awesome friend over this...I won't let myself! But what do I do.

If you think that everything's unfair..would you care? If you're the last one standing there...and everytime you hear the rolling thunder..you turn around before the lightning strikes. And does it ever make you stop and wonder, if all your good times pass you by??

Good Is Good - Sheryl Crow..also an amazing song. But ya...since you all know what songs are expressing my mood now, maybe you can slightly understand where I'm coming from. It feels like so many things are just unfinished..that so much is up in the air, but at the same time part of me doesn't care...there's something missing and I can't figure it out. I'll figure it out soon enough though...I know it. Something's waiting for me and I just need to find it. Looks like I've got my house to myself or just to me and Sam this weekend, I plan on doing some soul searching and having some good times. Maybe things will be better by monday.

That's all for now, if you have any insight please let me know..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home