Sunday, November 06, 2005

Waiting Time Randomness

Here's to killing time on Andrea's computer while she gets her lazy butt out of bed and makes us late for church :D haha well actually...we're not gunna be late because we're going to go to a later service but that's not the point. I called and woke her up promptly at 8am and she was SUPPOSED to get up and get a shower like I did...but nooooo she went back to bed and then didn't answer her phone when I tried to call and see if she was ready. So, I walked across the street and woke her up anyways. If I'm gunna be awake and dressed and ready for church, so is she! mwha. Anyways...so ya, we're going to a later service so I have some time to kill while she's in the shower and how better to kill time than to write a completely random and meaningless blog entry? So today is the last of my two days off and they've been quite wonderful if I do say so myself. Friday afternoon Meagan, Sam and I went shopping for a bit, then first thing yesterday morning Sam and I dyed eachother's hair! woohoo! so much fun. Mine went pretty much black but I actually like it anyways. Sam's is like bright red and awesome. So then, we spent the majority of the day just lounging around in our sweat, we watched "The Longest Yard" which is an absolutely awesome movie. I loved it so much...I'm tempted to watch it again today. I think I just might...if I find time that is. So ya, we lounged, that about covers it. Today I'm going to church, then Andrea and I are going to do a little bit of shopping and then we're meeting Holly for coffee at the Chapters Starbucks. It shall be grand. Back to work tomorrow, but I've got some hot new clothes to wear so I'm actually pretty stoked. My dad's going to try and find me crutches today even though my mom doesn't think I need them. My knee's not as bad as it was but I don't want to go through another 5 month healing process because I didn't use crutches and kept fucking up my knee. Makes sense right? I didn't use em for my right knee and I still have problems with it. Well it seems as though she is out of the shower so I should get going, buh bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home