Friday, August 05, 2005

"Why were you lying on the floor laughing?" .. "You were too ya freak!"

Oh man...

To start I'll update on the last post...I haven't heard from Andrew since I got mad at him..he's probably mad at me know and I feel bad but I wonder if it's a bad thing or a good thing that he's not around lately. Umm what else...oh as far as I know Meagan has not had her baby yet...this is crazy, it's the 5th day today since she started labour. I should try and call her soon, I just still can't phone long distance on my house phone and I think that my minutes might expire today on my cell.

As for what else has been going on. Jesslyn threw a little party the other night because Wes ACTUALLY came into town. It was a lot of fun for the first while. We all got pretty drunk (Except for Alex, Chelsea and Brady...they didn't drink at all). Somehow I was still one of the best behaved people there, I was just happy lol I think my favorite memory was when Andrea ran over to me and jumped on me expecting me to catch her but we both ended up falling to the ground and just layed there laughing our asses off for like 20 minutes. I also had some good chats with Gareth, he's a pretty cool dude. I met Will that Megan works with and a few other people from Dover. We got pizza at like midnight or something. People started crashing around 1am...I however got very little sleep due to the going ons of certain friends on the couch. I ended up going and joining Alex and Chelsea and freezing my ass of because Wes had stolen my blanket. I got about 3 hours of sleep and then came home at about 11 or something, don't really know. I got an hour and a half nap in before Chelsea called to say that she was coming over. We hungout all day and then Alex came over after work. I made him dinner and then they left at about 10. I went to bed at about 11 and woke up half an hour ago. I'm still exausted!

Hopefully I'm going to hangout with Megan today, yay! I haven't seen her in forever. But, I should go and start getting myself ready for the day, bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home