Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I Don't Wanna See You, But You're All I Wanna See

Ok, seriously...I was in a good mood this morning...that has been quickly diminished. Andrew's actually online and I'm actually telling him what's been bothering me lately, like how he constantly acts like he's only hanging out with us to be around Andrea more and shit and he thinks it's all hillarious, that it's some big joke. I can't do this anymore. I give up...I'm at the point where I don't wanna see him ever again, but at the same time I don't wanna see anyone else. Help me please. I need to get out of here for a while. I'm going to the mall with Andrea today so that she can get new work shoes. I'm gunna try and drop off a few resumes to make my mother happy. Maybe having a new job would do me a lot of good. My last one was a nice retreat from the drama of my friends. Anyways, I should go and fix my resume and get my shower...I also have to attempt to find something to wear that I'm not gunna melt in. Later Days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home