Sunday, July 31, 2005

Shooting Stars & Stupid Boys

It's been...and interesting couple of days. I don't even feel like writing this right now but I have nothing better to do. I'm gunna keep it short however because I'm barely awake. Yes, I do know that it's 12:30 in the afternoon.

So Tasha's friend Brody came over from New West the other day and so we all (Me, Crysta, Tasha, Brody, Chelsea, Alex and Phil) went to hangout and we ended up laying on the field of Pleasant Valley school. Brody was kinda drunk and Phil was drinking. It was a rather amusing time, lots of conversation involving same sex kissing and such. Tasha almost puked several times. I got used as a pillow by I believe EVERYONE there. There were a lot of shooting stars which was cool. We went to Tim Hortan's shortly after and finally returned home at about 1am.

Chelsea and Alex both spent the night at my house that night and then Alex went to work in the morning so Chelsea hungout with Crysta and I. Andrew showed up sometime in the morning, I don't even know when. He hungout for a bit and then ditched us to go get stoned. He left his msn open so the 3 of us had a little bit of innocent fun. Once everyone got home from work, Chelsea and Alex went home and the rest of us (Me, Crysta, Tasha, Brody and Phil) headed to Parksville to play mini golf and go bumper boating. Phil was a real downer and was pretty miserable for most of the night. Good thing the rest of us know how to enjoy ourselves. We drove back to Nanaimo for 10pm or something like that, got some Timmy's and then went home. I actually got to bed at a half decent hour lastnight! Amazing hey?

So that's all for now, my parents both actually have the day off today. I'll probably go do errands with my mom. I'll talk to you guys all later, buh bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home