Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Baby!!!

I'm officially addicted to these little mini pizza things that my mom bought at her work. They're so tasty and I can't stop eating them. Help me. So as for what's new...not much! Well...besides the fact that Meagan's having a baby!!! She started labour the day before yesterday, it kept going all day yesterday and I haven't heard an update yet today. Last I heard contractions were still 8 minutes appart. I really wanna know what's going on but my mom has a long distance block on our phone so we can't call anywhere but Nanaimo! I really hope that Sam calls me sometime soon to let me know what's going on. I might just call her on my cell and get her to call me.

Lastnight Chelsea and Alex came over for a while, till just before 12..that was fun, we chilled and watched One Tree Hill and My So Called Life. I dunno what's happening today, who knows. Well I'm gunna go and finish eating my mini pizzas and call Sam on my cell so I'll update more later when I find out what's going on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home