Sunday, July 24, 2005

Rarr I'm A Dinosaur! Andrea: There's no point in getting buffett unless you're going to get seconds!

Type your name with your:

Fingers: Janelle Vanden Boer
Chin: jaekler vandrn boer
One finger with eyes closed: janrllr bsmdrm bort
Cheek: ooiiuj54erp[;lpkm ws54ecfgy34wbi hjnuewsk3w3e6yb75t6yhgb953243
Elbow: janelle vandxdenjnbloredfrt
Palm: uyjhan bew3kl,lkewcv 12w bne4nbv bi4e5r
Back of hand: hjan brdewlklkrevca jj bhxdfrem nnbpo9rdetf
Nose: janelle vanden boer

Lol ok well that was fun, I must however say that I'm much better at it than Megan. I also decided that if I lost both my hands I could still type with my nose! It's just kinda hard on the eyes. Anyways...Lastnight was a blast! Went to the fireworks and actually managed to find EVERYONE! I guess it helped that we all had cell phones. After the fireworks it took about an hour to drive back to Andrea's because of traffic. I'm not complaining however because Sam, Andrea and I had a complete blast. We were listening to ganster rap and Sam was singing to the people on the side of the road lol. We were blasting Get Low as we pulled out of the parking lot and this random guy walking started singing along and it was great. We were listening to Can't Touch This and Sam yelled "Hammertime!" at a group of guys and they laughed. She also told a guy to "shake that healthy butt" as we drove past him listening to Baby Got Back by Sir Mixalot...the catch is that he ACTUALLY shook his ass lmao.

Things went downhill when we got back to Andrea's and ended up just going home. Things got resolved this morning however. Andrea, Sam and I went to Church and then to ABC Country restaurant where we saw Chelsea. The 3 of us got the buffett and ate like piggies. Oh man was it good though. After that we made a little trip into Petcetera cause Andrea "had" to buy dog food. Hehe our arch nemesis was working and she glared at us. Then she had to ring Andrea's dog food through and Sam made certain jokes about a certain someone being bent lol Once we got into the car Sam called that certain someone to see what he was up to since we knew his gf was work. He was on a boat though so he couldn't do anything. We then drove Sam to Rick's and then came home. The End. Hope you enjoyed the show.

Well I gtg finish some stuff and wait for Chelsea to get off of work. We're going to see Megan's play tonight, so excited! Dr. Seuss...can't get much better than that!

1 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Blogger tashalaughs said...

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TOMORROW!? I MISS YOU AND I GOT HOME AT 11:30 TONIGHT!!! I AM SUPER WANTING TO HANG OUT BECAUSE I HAVE MISSED YOU SO!!!! CALL ME BIOTCH!

le tasha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home