Friday, July 15, 2005

"Chelsea Look At My Marshmallow!" - Crysta

So..It's been a little while since I last updated. I guess I'm a bit better in a sense, but in another I'm also worse. I dunno...I've been finding myself getting really depressed lately. I surround myself with lots of people thinking that it will keep me from getting upset but sometimes it just makes it worse. Only difference is that I can't break down and cry when they're around. I'm glad that Tasha's back from New West..I just wish that we could hangout one of these days, just the two of us so that we could talk about stuff cause she's one of few people that understands.

Phil's been around a lot lately...bleck, he told my sister that nothing will happen between them or whatever, I don't quite know how that went, she's been pretty bitter towards him. Crysta leaves this afternoon for the weekend in Mission. Woot. I've been hanging out with Alex and Chelsea a fair bit lately but I kinda wonder if it's just because Andrea, Caley and Jesslyn are in Princeton and if they're going to disappear again once the others get back.

Umm what else...oh ya, Andrew's been coming around a fair bit. Showed up the other morning for a while and then again the day before yesterday for the afternoon. We all chilled in the backyard (Me, Crysta, Alex, Chelsea, Phil and Andrew) that was pretty fun, but Andrew seemed to get really down at one point and Phil clames that he was just bored but I dunno..he looked genuinely upset. Everytime he comes around I can't help but get upset...I try to hide it but it's hard. Sometimes seeing him is way harder than not seeing him at all. He just does stuff that totally contradict what he says. He frustrates me, I talked with Phil about this for a while but didn't get much out of him. All he said is that Andrew does the things he wants to do and says the things that he thinks he should say. Or something like that. He also told me that he knows what Andrew wants and he knows what Andrew thinks but that there's nothing he can do. I dunno..it was confusing and really just confused me more.

Yesterday we just kinda hungout and did nothing...then after dinner we all went down to the beach by Chelsea's house and had a campfire. We roasted marshmallows and ate chips. Chelsea and Crysta roasted a dead crab until it was crispy fried and then threw it in the ocean. The guys burnt shit...Alex filled a pop can with marshallows and put it in the fire. It all bubbled out and was like tar, it was hillarious. Chelsea's mom showed up..that was interesting. Oh ya, I played in a little pond with the fishies. Hehe they were jumping out of the water and they wouldn't let me take pictures of them.

Anyways...I got my last paycheck today! Woot, it was more than I was expecting, I'm guessing it's got my holiday pay on it. I really wanna go shopping but no one will get their lazy asses out of bed. Anyways...I'm off to do who knows what so I'll talk to you guys later, buh bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home