Tuesday, July 26, 2005

FAHAS UNITE!

The Sacred Faha Cake lmao omg girls lastnight was so awesome. Now to explain for those who weren't there and for those who want to relive the events.

It all started in the afternoon when Tasha and I decided to go to Value Village. We didn't really find anything there so we traveled over to the Dollar Store. The entire store was like our childhood wrapped into one little area. After looking around for a while we discovered this massive rack of toy guys. Tasha was just like "Look at the selection of weaponry!!!" and I just turned to her and said
"Tasha...that's because we're in Harewood" oh man I crack myself up sometimes. But anyways...Tasha bought a "Special Police" kit which included badge, ID, a cap gun, a holdster and hand cuffs. This proved quite entertaining later on. I bought a GIANT colouring book and crayons...oh and water wings for Alex, I thought that he could use them. We then ventured back home and Chelsea came over a little while later. Tasha had to go home for dinner so Crysta, Chelsea and I started beading and Crysta made Lasagna. Andrea came over a short while later and then Tasha promptly returned. We all beaded until my mom got home at like 7:30. We then traveled to Dairy Queen where we picked out an ice cream cake with Martini Glasses on it and requested the word "Faha" printed in bright pink.

Now, where to eat the ice cream cake...we had five plastic spoons and nowhere to sit...so where better than a picnic bench outside of Liquidation World?! The boys were working overtime so we sat at the table and pigged our guts out while listening to awesome music from Tasha's car. My spoon broke so I got a little messy...then Tasha went and got plastic forks and knives from the gas station. We danced on the table and ate merrily until the boys finished work. Tasha shot off her cap gun many a times and the security guard just laughed at her. She also pole danced on a light pole and then proceeded to climb a third of the way up it. The boys then showed up and we came back to my house to get towels and then went to the lake.

Tasha and I were the only ones brave enough to even attempt the water and we didn't get much past our knees. We sat and watched the water for a little while, I identified the big dipper and Phil called me a retard. We then headed back home and parted our seperate ways. Andrea came over for a bit and the 3 of us had a mini vent session about our current pieves. I then went to bed and woke several times before I finally got up at 11...ya that's right, 11..I never sleep in! Even Tasha was up before me! Hehe anyways...I now have my house to myself for the majority of the day. My mother and father are both working all day and my sister has left for Parksville Beach with Katherine without even asking if I'd like to come along. Oh well...maybe I just won't ask next time we all go out...wait, I never ask, she just comes...Hmm well I'm off to eat something and then relax here on my own. I hope that the phone doesn't ring all day and that I can just relax. I'll talk to ya'll later, buh bye.

Quotes of Yesterday: "Look at the selection of weaponry" "Tasha...we're in Harewood" (Shortened slightly hehe)

"What's a Moomoo?" "Who the hell would wear a moomoo???" "Meagan's wearing a moomoo" and finally Andrea:"I want a moomoo!"

Words Of The Day: Moomoo and Faha

Everyone: "Phil's gay"

And last but definately NOT least...what may just be the quote of the entire summer..."Don'tcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?!"

1 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Blogger Megan said...

OMG I LOVE THAT SONG!

Not really but I sing it all the time.

"Don't you wish your girlfriend was RAW like me? Don't you wish your girlfriend was a FREAK like me? Dontcha?"

*eep*

We need to hang, and very soon, but I'm working every day from now until August so we will see when August comes...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home