Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Build Me Up Buttercup Baby

Build Me Up..Buttercup Baby...
Why do you build me up...buttercup baby just to let me down and mess me around and worst of all you never call baby, when you say you will...but I love you still. I need you, I need you more than anyone darling and I have since the very start.

Hehe I'm annoying Phil with my music, it's great. Anyways...as to my update for what's been going on lately. For the most part we've all just been chillaxin and relaxin in the pool. Gone to the river once, played lots of pool, went to Swyalana yesterday. We've officially gotten outselves a little gang goin on here lol Me, Tasha, Phil, Chelsea, Alex and Andrew. It's been so awesome except for the fighting going on between two certain members of the group. My sister got home from Mission lastnight and Phil, Andrew, Chelsea and Alex all came over and we had a blast in the pool. There are lots of bruises to prove it. It was grand, so was Swyalana yesterday for that matter *blushes* hehe no explanation needed.

In other news...nothing's new lol everyone except for Chelsea is jobless and we're enjoying it so much. Tracy was here for a bit yesterday evening and she was burning Phil so badly, it was great. We all decided that we wanna go to the races in Port Alberni in the middle of August and it will be sweet! I'm so excited it's not even funny. Hehehehe I think a certain someone that I used to work with might be there...but oddly enough, I haven't been thinking about him too much lately, maybe cause a certain someone else has been around. Ugh, I'm so stupid lol Well I should get probably get going, people are annoying and getting annoyed so I'll talk to you peeps lata. Buh bye

1 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger Christopher Trottier said...

If you're Buttercup, what am I?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home