Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Rant On Relationships & Retarded People

As for the latest news...I actually don't wanna write it all out. Things have been really bad and I can't explain. They're starting to get a bit better but basically...I don't wanna see or be around anyone. There's very few people that I actually feel like talking to or seeing right now because...well everyone's pissing me off! They're driving me friggen nuts which is why I've chosen to stay away for a while. Why is it that no one can see it when they're in a horrible relationship?! Why do they just stay there and continue to get hurt and be treated like shit. I don't get it. Why must people intentionally hurt others just for self satisfaction. Seriously people...what the fuck!?

Anyways..that's my rant for the day...I'm still not feeling well...ever since Jesslyn's partay, I've been sick. I feel so pukey and I hate it...oh and on top of that I've fucked my knee again. So, basically I have to "rest" it or my mom's gunna kill me. I went and applied at MTM yesterday and I am so excited, I really hope that I get called for an interview! Well I keep getting distracted and I'm really hungry so I should go. Bye.

1 Comments:

At 1:07 AM, Blogger Megan said...

If it's behind closed doors, that doesn't sound like a relationship.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home