Saturday, August 06, 2005

The MO



I officially love Erin for creating the wonderful work of Art. For all those that don't know, The MO is short for Nanaimo and this is our OC. I worked it all out and figured out who each person would be in relation to the OC. Here is goes.

Marissa = Andrea (I know you're thinking she should be summer due to slight ditsyness but if you consider certain drunkin mishaps you will understand this decision)

Ryan = Andrew (Bullheaded, wannabe tough guy, does stupid things to get in trouble with the law...tends to get around etc etc)

Summer = Chelsea (Just seemed to fit..not too sure why. She's pretty and funny and sometimes on crack...Crysta was persistant on this decision.)

Seth = Erin (Equally curly hot hair, goofy and funny. He also likes coffee and probably cartoons. He made this picture which I'm sure Seth would do too.)

Lindsay = Me (I'm the quieter one, the most innocent :P hehe and I'm cute! :) lmao)

Alex = Tasha (Crazy and outgoing, cooky personality and doesn't care what anyone thinks)

Luke = Phil (Likes to beat people up...has lots of encounters with gayness. Likes to get drunk and make an ass of himself. Likes (to sleep with) older women hehe I didn't say that.)

Anna = Crysta (Kinda cooky, kinda girl that's like your little sister. (didn't say that either) umm ya, just kinda works..oh and the hair.)

Theresa = Meagan (Pregnancy...need I say more?)

Zach = Alex (The quieter one, layed back and very accepting. Will fight for what he wants but won't be an ass about it.)

So there you have it folks, there's our so called life...hehe that was fun. So...when's Phil going to sleep with Andrea's mom? lmao oh man...that's a horrible though. Anyways...that's the highlight of my day. As for yesterday, I spent the day with Megan, we went shopping and then played lots of games. It was super awesome...we played Battleship. I don't remember much else, I've been kinda sick...slept most of today and ya here I am. And now I'm going, buh bye.

1 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, Blogger Megan said...

I think we should have an "OC" fest. I'll rent the entire first season, come over to your house, and watch it. Because I don't want to watch it by myself, but I've never seen it.

So there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home