Monday, July 11, 2005

I'll Miss You :( (The Words I Could Never Say)

Worst fucking week of my life. That about sums it up. So, I go and fuck up my knee right...oh well I'll walk it off. Ya right. I tore the tendon...in short, I can't get into school for September. So, another year's going to be spent feeling dumb, having no education and wondering what else I could be doing with my life.

In other news. I quit my job this morning. Great huh? Only if it was actually what I wanted, but I was going to get fired tonight anyways...so why suffer through another day of fucking hell? Now I guess I should explain huh? It all started yesterday when Alayna was helping a guy, showing him Jewelry and shit and Kevin and I were both off doing other stuff. Alayna went into the buy shop to help someone and the guy came back. He was just like "ok I wanna get this adaptor and that ring right there" and I was just like "ok well I'll ring it in for you since Alayna's busy" So Kevin's standing right there too and I ring it in the till and Kevin takes the ring, takes the tag off of it and puts it into a box. The guy leaves and Alayna comes back out. We tell her about her sale and she's all excited. Then she asks which ring and we said the one for $245 or whatever and she said "the one with the black stone?" and we said "no the diamond clustery one" and she said that that one should have been more than that and she checks and the rings had gotten put into the wrong boxes. Either she did it, or the guy did it and she wasn't paying attention. So, she gets mad at US and says that we should have known how much that ring cost and blah blah blah...ya, how are we supposed to know the price of EVERY ring when we have almost 200? So from then on everyone stops talking to eachother...Kevin even stopped talking to me and I overheard a bit of a phone convo between Alayna and Igor which gave me a huge impression that I was going to get fired and that would have explained Kevin's sudden change in mood. Alayna chears up towards me by the end of the day and then asks me to stay 15 minutes after work the next day (being today).

Today comes around...me having had no sleep and dreading going to work. I finally get to work and Alayna lets me in. She doesn't even say hello to me and I realize it's going to be worse that expected. Kevin was in the buy shop and the two of them already weren't talking to eachother. The silent treatment continued for 3 fucking hours before I finally gave in and quit. I couldn't take it anymore. So I asked Alayna if I could talk to her and just told her that I quit and all she said was "Ok, are you leaving now?" and I said yes. As I was waiting for my dad to pick me up, Kevin came in the buy shop and was like "oh, are you going?" like he had no clue what was going on or something. Then he offered to buy me an ice tea but I said no (I felt like puking as it was). He went back to work behind the counter, I cried while standing at the door...my dad got there, I said a quick buy without looking at him and then left. That was my morning, great huh? Yup fantastic. I've never felt so horrible. Anyways..that's all for now, I guess I'll talk to you guys later, I need to brush my hair. I just had a shower and it's all tangly. Buh bye for now.

"Want an ice tea?"
"No thanks"
"Are you sure? They're pretty tasty"
"I'm sure"
"Ok"

That may just be the last conversation had between the two of us. Sad huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home