Saturday, July 09, 2005

Cotton Candy Anyone?

Well, since it's been a few days I thought that I ought to update and let ya'll know what's been going down in the hood, although I'm pretty sure most of you already know. I've been working...lots as usual. I've worked the past 3 days and I still have 4 more to go in my 7 day stretch, woot! Hehe well all but one should be atleast enjoyable ;) mwha today was really good, I had a lot of fun. Rob was mean to me though :( Kevin said that Hillary Duff has horrible hair and then Rob said that it's just like mine. I threatened to slap him. Kevin seemed to really want to see me slap him lol he kept trying to get me to throughout the day but I never did. It was Rob's last day and he was really sick...I told him that Andrea, Tasha and I ended up in Nanoose lastnight and he said that we should have payed him a little visit and that we coulda gone in his hot tub lol ya right. I decided that I wanted to go swimming when I got home and Kevin offered to drive me cause we wanted to come too lol. I already had a ride coming and had to have dinner anyways :( Hmm what else..oh we got a cotton candy machine today! lol we wanted to try it out pretty badly but never got around to it. Other than that I don't think too much else really happened.

In other news...I still have a 14 year old living with me...as well as a pomerania, which I have warmed up to a bit, she's actually pretty cute. Her name is Keiko, yup...like the whale. Tasha came over to the island lastnight so her, me and Andrea all chilled and gabbed lots. We all had certain guys that we HAD to talk about lol I still say that mine's the best :P He offered to kill Phil and for that...he wins. Andrew apparently came over to my house again today...I was at work. I still haven't spoken to him since he came into my work last weekend. Surprise surprise. Umm what else...nothing really...so I'm gunna go get my dad to help me take the cover off of my pool and go for a little dip aka get makeup all over my face. I'll write again eventually...and comment damn you!

1 Comments:

At 12:38 AM, Blogger Megan said...

Comment.

Comment comment comment.

I'm friends with Drew's girlfriend now. It's funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home