Saturday, July 02, 2005

My Appology

This is me appologizing for the previous post...I swear I'm pmsing or something. So moody! It's crazy. I'm really sorry Andrea...I dunno, I was in a bad mood, please forgive me.

In other news...I tore the tendon in my knee lastnight while I was picking up laundry in my room. I bent over and heard this terrible tearing noise and all of a sudden couldn't walk at all. I iced it for a bit and went to bed. I got up this morning and went to work while still barely being able to walk. It was worth it though. I had a really good day dispite the intense pain. The guys crack me up sooo much, they're all hillarious, it's pretty sad that Rob's leaving soon. Chelsea and Alex came in for a little visit and I convinced them to buy some stuff while hobbling around the store. The guys helped me out alot and didn't make me doing a whole lot of walking. They also tried to send me home but it was sooo busy that I didn't wanna leave them short handed.

I came home and then headed to the hospital at about 7:30 to get my knee checked out. Saw the doctor, got the x-ray, saw the doctor again, finally left. My dad and I went and picked up a few groceries on our way home, many items involving chocolate of sorts. I got home, pigged out on two bite brownies, phoned Phil back and now I'm here, contemplating going to bed and thinking about how I'm still wearing my work pants and they should probably go in the wash.

Well that's all for tonight, again I'm sorry...I love you all, goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home